Gold, Silver and Bronze will be awarded in each Best of Pueblo category. The winners of each category will be announced at the Best of Pueblo bash on Wednesday, October 3, 2012. The party will be held from 5 – 7 p.m. at the Pueblo Convention Center, 320 Central Main Street.
1) Recognition in the Best of Pueblo keepsake publication is released on Friday, October 5, 2012.
a) Word count, photo inclusion and story details are never guaranteed.
b) Not all businesses/individuals will receive the same size mention.
2) Editors reserve the right to choose additional businesses/individuals featured.
3) “Best of” winners will not be given the opportunity to see or approve mention prior to publication.
4) “Best of” winners need not contact The Pueblo Chieftain. Our writers will contact each winner as needed.
5) Gold, Sliver and Bronze winning businesses in certain categories will be asked to showcase their award-winning food, merchandise, etc. at the Best of Pueblo bash.
6) FREE booth space will be provided, but the business must provide food, drink or anything else at their own expense.
7) The Pueblo Chieftain will contact the businesses regarding specific requirements (electrical, etc.) prior to the party.
8) The right to use Best of Pueblo 2012 logos on all advertisements, on the Web and in their business locations indefinitely.
a) Logos will be available for download/emailed to winners between October 5 – 15, 2012.
9) An award to display in their place of business.
Be sure to keep Wednesday, October 3, 2012 open for a fun-filled evening!