414 West 11th St. | cathedralofthesacredheart-pueblo.com | 719.544.5175
The history of the cathedral dates back to 1872 with the establishment of the first Jesuit Catholic parish in Pueblo. The cornerstone of Sacred Heart Church was laid in 1912 and it was elevated to status of cathedral in 1941 with the establishment of the new Diocese of Pueblo. Now listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, the parish has grown to more than 1,200 member and is the center of the the Roman Catholic faith under Bishop Fernando Isern.
Silver: Shrine of St. Therese
300 Goodnight Ave.
Bronze: First Presbyterian
220 W. 10th St.